Every family should be able to have food to open their fast with. This isn’t always possible for the aged, for the widows, orphans, sick and poor. Many obstacles prevent people from being able to have the necessities of having food to eat.
The Zahra Foundation is looking to provide food parcels to those in great need around the world. Each parcel contains rice, oil, sugar, dates, meat and local food staples unique to each region. These parcels make it possible to provide families with nutritious options in this month of fasting.
One of the fundamental benefits of these parcels is providing meat to each family. For many families they cannot afford meat except as a rare luxury if ever. With your help we can make wholesome meals possible for these people.
Food Parcels will be distributed In:
- Iraq – including people displaced by war
- Afghanistan – in villages and isolated areas
- Pakistan – including Kashmir and northern provinces
- Syrian Refugees – including those stranded in Greece
- Yemeni Refugees – Now accessible and in dire need
- Tanzania – the widows and orphans in extreme poverty
Each food parcel costs $40 and will be allocated by the areas in greatest need first.
Sponsor a food parcel – $40